Not only do they offer biofuel producers access to the supplier market in the UK, they deliver high certificate prices for low fees.
We'll take care of the hassle
We run the auctions on-line because that is the easiest way to provide access to the widest possible audience all at the same time. Just give us a call to set up an agreement to sell your certificates, and we'll do the rest. Your certificates must be registered for sale at least 24 hours before an auction is due to start.
We make the bidding process as easy as possible for buyers once they have registered - making our on-line auctions a very popular source for purchasing energy-related certificates.
• Before each auction NFPAS contacts potential sellers and
• Registered buyers and sellers are given a username and security
• Registered buyers and sellers can view the lots on offer, then on the
• The bidding window is 30 minutes.
• The auction commences with disclosed reserve prices on all lots. (some
• A BUYER may enter a bid for single or multiple lots, and their bid price
• The bid will stand for a period of 30 minutes (the bidding window).
• All SELLERs and BUYERs can see the bid, but not the identity of
• If the bid price matches or exceeds the reserve price, the lot will be
• SELLERS can reduce the reserve prices on any of their lots at any time.
Bidding takes place over a secure internet service. During the auction, all participants are able to see current highest bids, and final bid prices, though all participants are anonymous.